Every pro was once an amateur.
Every expert was once a beginner.
So dream big. and start now.
- Collage Machine (Make a collage online): www.nga.gov/kids/zone/collagemachine.htm
- Jackson Pollack painting: http://www.jacksonpollock.org/
- Mobile Maker: http://www.nga.gov/education/classroom/interactive/mobile.htm
- Picassohead: http://www.picassohead.com/create.html
- The Toymaker (many how-to videos and paper toy directions): http://thetoymaker.com/
- Free Rice (Help end world hunger-for every question you answer, they donate rice to communities in need.)-
- World Book Kids (articles, illustrations, videos and activities)- Http://www.worldbookonline.com/training/kids/index.htm
- Brainpop (animated educational site for children)- http://www.brainpop.com/
- My Hero Project: http://myhero.com/go/create/
- We Give Books: www.wegivebooks.org
- Book Adventure: http://www.bookadventure.com/home.aspx
- Book Pals (online narrated stories by the Screen Actors Guild): http://www.storylineonline.net/
- Scribble (See how many words you can make with the letters you are given): http://thestorystarter.com/scribble.html
- Math Playground- www.mathplayground.com
- Hooda Math- www.hoodamath.com
- BBC Number Time (Math fun)- http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/numbertime/index.shtml
- Cool Math: http://www.coolmath4kids.com
- New York Philharmonic Kidzone- http://www.nyphilkids.org/main.phtml
- Everyday Mysteries (fun science facts from the Library of Congress)-http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/archive.html
- Information on the rainforests:
- National Geographic for Kids: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/photos/tropical-rainforests/